Reporting Incidents

Red card, match official abuse and match abandonment forms should be reported in the first instance to Paul John. Refereeing society injury report forms should be reported to James Fisher. Contact details available through WhosTheRef. Reporting disciplinary incidents promptly to the correct individual streamlines the process, ensures the correct people are informed and helps the Society to support referees.

Getting Help

Experiencing and dealing with disciplinary issues can be one of the toughest aspects of officiating, whatever the circumstances. It is often a good idea to talk things through with another referee and the society would encourage all members to view our mental health page as a starting point.